Vrija Hair Growth Serum
For Intense Hair Fall
Vrija Hair Growth Serum is a power packed formulation with DHT blockers that are most effective in hair loss & potent natural extracts to revitalize hair growth
STIMULATE NEW HAIR GROWTH
Naturally obtained DHT blocker is a Swiss quality ingredient that inhibits the production of DHT and boosts the maximum capacity of hair follicles to regenerate new hair.
RESTORES HAIR VITALITY
Swiss quality organic plant source restores hair with its rich formulation of proteins & fiber. It prolongs the life cycle of hair, restores vitality & improves hair volume.
REDUCES HAIR DAMAGE
Imported Pro-Keratin from the USA protects hair from harsh salon processes, improves combability & reduces damage from environmental pollution too.
It creates balanced moisture protection for hair to provide noticeably smoother & softer hair with 24 hr. frizz control.
IMPROVES SCALP HEALTH
Retinol is a powerful antioxidant imported from Germany, that plays an important role in the maintenance of scalp health as well as growth & in nurturing hair follicles.
OXYBOOST & INSTANT ENERGY FOR HAIR GROWTH
Minerals like Magnesium, Zinc & Copper are blended together to create a rich a concoction that provides instant oxygen and energy boost to hair.
Brazilian natural extracts prevent hair loss by inhibiting the activity of hormones & promote hair regrowth by stimulating hair follicles.
HAIR GROWTH BOOSTER
Serum prolongs the hair cycle by restoring the vitality of hair. Provides effective DHT control thereby reducing hair loss & stimulating the hair growth. Minimizes hair breakage & improves strength. A safe yet effective serum that can be used by both men & women every day without any side effects.
VERY EFFECTIVE ON
· Alopecia Areata – An autoimmune disorder that usually results in unpredictable,
patchy hair loss.
· Traumatic alopecia – Hair loss caused by an injury to the scalp
· Androgenic alopecia – A common form of hair loss in both men and women. In men, this condition is also known as male-pattern baldness
· Hereditary pattern baldness
· Telogen effluvium – A form of temporary hair loss that usually happens after stress,
a shock, or a traumatic event
· Anagen effluvium – Hair shedding that arises during the anagen or the growth stage of hair